The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) recently updated its Overall Hospital Quality Star Ratings for 2020. Of the 407 hospitals receivng a rating of five stars, RPM had two partners on the list.
CMS’ assigned star ratings to more than 4,500 hospitals nationwide based on their performance across seven areas of quality. This is the first star ratings update since February 2019. This year:
• 228 hospitals received one star
• 710 hospitals received two stars
• 1,191 hospitals received three stars
• 1,136 hospitals received four stars
• 407 hospitals received five stars
Partnering hospitals of RPM, who received five stars are Brodstone Memorial Hospital (Superior) and Phelps Memorial Health Center (Holdrege).
#ruralhealth #ruralmatters #rpm #ruralpartnersinmedicine