Become a Partnering Hospital
RPM offers the following benefits to our hospitals:
- Access to specialized healthcare
- Increased Patient Satisfaction – keeping care local
- Specialists who fit your community needs
- Higher volumes
- Experienced specialists
- Increase of in-service programs
- Full utilization of staff and facility
- Synergy among physicians and staff
- Continued education for staff
- Little overhead
- No Logistics coordination – We do it all!
- Overall improvement in community health
Frequently Asked Questions: Hospitals
- Why partner with RPM? Partnering with RPM provides rural communities with specialized care so patients can stay close to home. By becoming a partner, rural communities and their hospitals are receiving a committed physician who visits based on the needs in the market.
- What services does RPM offer? Established specialty services include anesthesia, general surgery, orthopedics, pain management, spine, and urology. in addition, rpm offers mid-levels and staffing support.
- How will RPM recruit a physician? RPM prides ourselves on the network of physicians we know and trust. We only want to provide mission minded and passionate physicians who we would appreciate as our own physician.
- How is RPM paid? The cost of RPM services depends on the service line chosen for your rural community. RPM is paid based on an RVU model which reflects the relative level of time, skill, training and intensity required of a physician to provide their service.
- What about costs associated with physician travel? To bring world-class physicians into a rural community some travel will be required. Such expenses may include the cost of lodging, roundtrip airfare when traveling by air or windshield time plus the current IRS mileage rate when traveling by ground.
- What about a contract?RPM will provide a Master Services Agreement and Service Exhibit that will be tailored to fit the needs of your hospital. The Master Services Agreement will outline the entire partnership between RPM and the hospital while the Service Exhibit will outline the specialty services being provided.
- How soon can a physician start? From the initial call to physician start date, the process can take anywhere between 3-6 months. Most of the process depends on the timeliness of contract reviews, payer credentialing and physician state licensing, if necessary.
- Who does the branding for the physician? To have a rural community fully embrace a partnering physician as their own all marketing should come straight from your hospital. Some branding may include newspaper ads, social media ads, hospital logo lab coats, business cards and more.
- Does RPM offer support? Absolutely! RPM values our partnerships and has a dedicated team who is willing to support the needs of your rural community and hospital. Whether your community is starting a new service line or has a simple question, you can rest assured RPM will be here!
- What about Patient Follow-up Handled? A typical physician’s schedule will be two consecutive days every other week. Day one will be an OR day followed by a Clinic day. This allows physicians to check on their surgical patients the next day. Partnering physicians will also work closely with the local family physicians to ensure they patients receive a continuum of care.
Would you like to know more about being a partnering hospital
with Rural Partners in Medicine?
Tell us a little about your hospital! Take a moment to fill out the following information – all answers will be held in complete confidence. Then, simply click send at the bottom of the page. Our recruitment specialist will contact you within 24-hours to discuss upcoming opportunities with our organization.